OCTOBER 15TH, 2020
Terms and Conditions – La Porte Community Federal Credit Union – International Credit Union Day 2020
• The prize draw will run from 8AM Thursday 10/15/2020 to 8AM Friday 10/16/2020
• Entry to the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
• One winner only (per prize) will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received (the Valid Entry). The prize draw will take place on 10/16/2020 by an independent person witnessed by the Organizers and the CEO of La Porte Community Federal Credit Union. The Organizers are La Porte Community Federal Credit Union.
• A Valid Entry is defined as one which has completed all required steps: ‘Like’ the La Porte Community Federal Credit Union Facebook page and comment ‘Win’ on the La Porte Community Federal Credit Union Facebook ‘International Credit Union Day 2020 Prize Draw’ post.
• If you do not meet the criteria for entry outlined above, entry will be accepted by sending your name, address and contact telephone number along with commenting ‘International Credit Union Day 2020 Draw – Win’ to the address below by 8AM 10/16/2020
La Porte Community Federal Credit Union
1800 E Lincolnway
La Porte, IN 46350
• There is only one “Valid Entry” per person allowed. We will ensure all entries are recorded and verified. We will ensure everyone who has entered has been checked twice.
The prize Main Office: Belgian Waffle Bowl Maker
Jefferson Branch: Bluetooth Speaker
Michigan City Branch: Tea Light Wax Warmer
• The prize is as described.
• The winner will be notified by either social media or where contact details are available by telephone.
• Winners must be available to collect their prize by 10/16/2020.
• If the prize is declined or unclaimed for whatever reason/s after 5 working days from notification, the prize will no longer be available to that person without any liability to La Porte Community Federal Credit Union. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternative winner drawn at random in accordance with the same process and procedures as applicable in the original prize draw. That winner will have to respond to the phone call/social media message from La Porte Community Federal Credit Union within 5 working days otherwise the prize will be forfeited. A winner, whose prize has been forfeited, is not entitled to payment or compensation of any kind.
• La Porte Community Federal Credit Union does not accept any responsibility for a winner being unable to take up his/her prize.
• By accepting the prize, you agree to make certain information publicly available on the La Porte Community Federal Credit Union website, Facebook page & Instagram page and in such other marketing material as we may deem necessary.
• Unless you have specifically requested to receive further information from La Porte Community Federal Credit Union your personal details will only be used by La Porte Community Federal Credit Union for the purposes of administering this prize draw and will be destroyed afterwards.
• If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, La Porte Community Federal Credit Union may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
• La Porte Community Federal Credit Union reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
• The decision of La Porte Community Federal Credit Union in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Participating and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
• The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.