you purchase a new vehicle, visit LaPorte Community FCU first!
Think of the negotiating power you’ll have when you show up
at a dealership with your pre-approved loan amount in hand!
finance new and used vehicles, motorcycles, boats, personal
Our interest rates are always low and the application is free.
Online Now! It’s easy!
Convenient, One Stop Online Vehicle Shopping is Better
To make your online auto shopping experience easier, LaPorte
Community FCU has partnered with CUDL, the nation’s largest
credit union owned auto lending network, to bring our members
their next-generation vehicle research and shopping website.
The state-of-art CUDL AutoSMART website provides credit union
members with a great one-stop resource to research and shop
for their next vehicle. Using the CUDL AutoSMART site provides
you with an ideal opportunity to secure both a great deal and
low LaPorte Community FCU financing.
Some of the many features members have at their fingertips when utilizing
the CUDL website include:
- In-depth comparison of prices and features of up to three
vehicles at one time.
- Inventory search for new and used vehicles available from
dealers in our area.
- Vehicle value guides from Black Book, Kelly Blue book and
NADA (National Automobile Dealers Association).
- Obtaining free inspection reports and history checks on
used vehicles from Title Guard, AutoCheck and CarFax.
- Extensive automobile reviews.
- Obtaining credit reports from the nation’s leading credit
bureaus such as EquiFax, Experian and TrueCredit.
- Loan calculators to help members compare the value of loans
based on dealer incentives and special offers.
- The real facts about low-interest-rate financing.
- The pros and cons of buying a vehicle versus leasing a
When you’re ready to buy your next vehicle, remember to take
advantage of the many resources of CUDL
GAP insurance will cover the
difference between your insurance company settlement and the
loan balance in the event your vehicle is stolen or totaled
in an accident.
Breakdown Insurance protects you in case of mechanical failures
to your vehicle.